Here are six fantastic books just in time for your back-to-school needs. If you’re a parent or a student, Dr. Barbara Culp has written books specifically for your needs. Teachers, principals and superintendents of public and private schools–and anyone interested in understanding how schools work so that you can help your kids achieve the best academic results–can dive into a lot of wisdom in books targeting their needs.
The series of six books, published by Rowman & Littlefield, distills forty years of experience into practical, affordable tips. By mining her broad educational background, Dr. Culp provides support, inspiration, and empowerment.
This series is a true “must read” for aspiring, new, and seasoned educational professionals, parents, and students. Rich with real-world examples, each title contains user-friendly tips that lead to solutions, resolutions, and effective action.
- Essential Knowledge for Teachers: Truths to Energize, Excite, and Engage Today’s Teachers keeps professionals focused and relevant in today’s changing educational landscape.
- Trusted Knowledge for Parents: Tips to Prepare, Position, and Empower Today’s Parents provides clarity, inspiration and support for raising compassionate, respectful, and productive children.
- Choice Knowledge for Students: Words to Empower, Enliven, and Enrich Your Life enhances the confidence, maturity, and motivation that drives success.
- Vintage Knowledge for Principals: Keys to Enrich, Encourage, and Empower School Leaders and Empowering Today’s Principals provides authoritative solutions, resolutions, and actions for school leaders.
- The Art of Appraisal: Effective Tools and Streamlined Process to Boost Teacher Performance distills the evaluation process into a structured, step-by-step system developed by Dr. Culp.
- Key Knowledge for Success: Solutions to Augment, Fortify, and Support Today’s Superintendents provides simple and effective knowledge that will supercharge district success.
Stay tuned because next week, I’ll have an interview with Dr. Culp. She’ll tell us more about her writing process, and provide exclusive tips for authors and readers!